Individual Coaching Sessions
- I want to make better use of my money.
- I don’t know how to handle banks, investments, or transfers.
- I have specific targets – saving for my retirement, purchasing a house.
- I earn enough money but lose it too quickly.
- I’m constantly nagged by the feeling that I don’t have enough money – I worry about my payments for bills, credit cards or loan installments.
- I have a deep suspicion that my bank or investment adviser is cheating me.
- I don’t dare take investments into my own hands because I believe the advisers are the specialists and experts. (And you pay a lot of money for this perception.)
- I don’t know what to do with or how to handle money.
The list of issues around money is long. Worries are big, real enjoyment rare.
We will look into your relationship with money (yes, you have a deep, emotional, long lasting one, which was created when you hardly knew what money was). And you might come to see that the stories telling you that money is about rational, conscious behavior and otherwise pure mathematics are more like fairy-tales.
Once you are aware of your personal love or hate relationship with money, you can really start to deal with it in your favor, logically and in a cool manner. Once you lose your fear of or addiction to money, it becomes just a tool for you.
- I want to set up a new business and I have great ideas. But what else do I need to do? How do I get started?
- My business is not running as well as I want it to.
- I’m a capable product and services person with good marketing ideas and sales skills. But my operation doesn’t work at all because my staff is not following me.
- Accounting, controlling, tax, bank and money figures, balance sheets and profit and loss accounts, investor relations and reports makes my hair stand on end.
- My marketing and sales efforts are big, but my results are poor.
- I’m not making any real effort towards marketing and sales. I feel bad about it all the time, but nevertheless can do nothing about it.
- I have business partners but would rather kick them out. I can’t afford it. What should I do?
- I have no idea what my customers or clients think about my products, services or me. I’m desperate to find out what they like or would prefer – it would help to position my business much better.
- I run a very successful business and want to retire, but no one in my family is keen on taking over my position.
How do you make sure that your strengths and skills are put to full use, and that you have resources in place to compensate for your shortcomings? Have you removed mental and emotional blocks enabling you to deal with jobs that you dislike but are vital to the survival of your business?
Learn how to rid yourself of stress and feeling burnt-out, instead, draw energy from your self-confidence and self-esteem. Find out what it is that you really want and what is best for you and your business.
- I’ve reached a dead end in my job.
- I want to change jobs because the current one does not give me what I want. (Or is your boss the problem?)
- I’ve made it this far, but now I’m realising what brought me here will not get me any further. What should I do?
- My communication, influencing and negotiation skills within and outside of my organisation would profit from a boost. So would I!
- I want to secure that promotion I’ve been waiting for, which I think I deserve.
- I’m a high potential talent that no one seems to appreciate or acknowledge.
- I have no clue as to how to start a career, let alone which one.
- I like the company, its products, services, and my colleagues. It’s just that my boss drives me crazy, and I’m ready to walk out!
- I want to be the COO, CFO or CEO of my company in three to five years’ time. I don’t want to give chance a chance.
- I will take over a new global position in a few months’ time. I’m proud of it but don’t know how to do it, and the expectations of my job are not very clear.
- I was sent abroad by my company, and felt good as an expat with a new attractive position. But I’m now suddenly seized by a feeling of alienation in a foreign land, with no fuel in my tanks to return home.
What leadership, communication, internal as well as external influencing and negotiation skills do you have, and which ones do you need? Which resources can you tap on (bosses, peers, friends and family) to support your success? How do you keep stress, imbalance, and personal disappointment at bay while developing a social environment that supports you?
Trust your coach, because your success is his success, your failure is his set back. Once we start coaching, we’re in the same boat.
Individual Coaching Sessions
Coaching sessions, on average, last an hour (but can vary from 45 minutes to a maximum of two hours). The schedule is agreed on between the client and coach. Period between coaching sessions should usually not exceed two weeks.
Sessions may be completed in person (either in Bali or other locations) or by telephone / Skype. Mobile phones or speakerphones will not be used because of their disturbingly bad audio qualities.
Three and six months after the project ends, the coach will approach the client to discuss the sustainability of changes, success of planned actions, performance indicators or any other issues that were worked on during the coaching project.
Coaching is about achieving results in the future; it is not a method of healing the past (Psychological Counseling, Psycho-Therapy).
Mental, emotional, physical and social blocks or problems, which are potentially hindering the client’s success, will be addressed. With prior agreement from the client, the following methods may be used:
- Autogenic training (meditation-like exercise)
- Five Tibetans (yoga exercise)
- Focusing (releasing the stress from negative emotions)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique): tapping meridian points and verbally addressing a known or unknown emotional or mental issue)
- NJVC Communication (Non-Judgmental, Non-Violent Communication)
Coaching results cannot be guaranteed. The client is responsible for making his/her own decisions and creating the results.
The content of all conversations in coaching sessions is strictly confidential. The client’s name or other personal data will never be disclosed to outside parties.
Recording of coaching sessions
Prior to the recording of a session (for training, supervision or mentoring purposes), permission from the client will be asked in writing. If the client’s written consent has not been received, recordings will not be made for the above purposes.
Coaching sessions are recorded and stored on a secure and encrypted section of our server. The recordings will be made available via electronic data transfer to the client if he/she wishes. The coach will keep the recordings for his/her review and learning for a period of up to six months after the end of the coaching project. Thereafter, all recordings will be deleted from all drives and backups of the server and will no longer be available.
Packages & Rates
Individual coaching packages are highly configurable and can be customised according to your needs. Please contact us so we can discuss in greater detail.
in Bali or via phone
- 3 coaching sessions (2 months)
- USD 750
- 5 coaching sessions (3 months)
- USD 1,250
- 8 coaching sessions (4 months)
- USD 1,760
- 6 coaching sessions (3 months)
- USD 3,000
- 8 coaching sessions (4 months)
- USD 3,600
- 10 coaching sessions (5 months)
- USD 4,400
- Coaching sessions
- All relevant information material
- Unlimited calls (up to 15 minutes) or emails from client to coach in between coaching sessions
- A total of six calls (up to 15 minutes) or emails from client to coach for up to three months after the end of coaching project
- Up to two follow-up discussions after three and six months
- MP3 recordings are available upon client’s request
The client is free to terminate the coaching project at any time, upon giving two days’ notice.